Legitimate Approval Letter
Legitimate Approval Letter & Visa procedures at Vietnam Airports
- Legitimate approval letter & visa procedures at vietnam airports
VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL
Vietnam Visa is required for most foreigners to enter and exit Vietnam at one of 4 international airports: Noi Bai Airport (Ha Noi City), Tan Son Nhat Airport (Ho Chi Minh or Sai Gon City) Da Nang Airport (Da Nang City) and Cam Ranh Airport (Nha Trang City). Travelers are advised to arrange Vietnam Visa before their departure by applying online for the Approval Letter first, receive the letter by email, then get Visa Stamped on their passports at Vietnam Airport upon arrival. This is called: VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL.
Circular No.190/2012/TT-BTC dated November 09, 2012 of the Ministry of Finance amending and supplementing the Circular No.66/2009/TT-BTC stipulating the regime on collection, remittance, management and use of fees on passports, visas and papers on entry, exit, transit and residence in Vietnam
|THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE
|SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Independence – Freedom – Happiness
———-Hanoi, November 09, 2012
AMENDING AND SUPPLEMENTING THE CIRCULAR NO.66/2009/TT-BTC, OF MARCH 30, 2009 OF THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE STIPULATING THE REGIME ON COLLECTION, REMITTANCE, MANAGEMENT AND USE OF FEES ON PASSPORTS, VISAS AND PAPERS ON ENTRY, EXIT, TRANSIT AND RESIDENCE IN VIETNAM
Pursuant to the Ordinance on Charges and Fees No.38/2001/PL-UBTVQH,of August 28, 2001, the Government’s Decree No. 57/2002/ND-CP of June 3, 2002, and Decree No. 24/2006/ND-CP of March 06, 2006, amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Government’s Decree No. 57/2002/ND-CP;
Pursuant to the Government’s Decree No. 136/2007/ND-CP of August 17, 2007, on entry and exit of Vietnamese citizens
Pursuant to the Government’s Decree No. 118/2008/ND-CP of November 27, 2008, defining the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of Finance;
At the proposal of Director of the Tax Policy Department;
The Minister of Finance promulgates Circular amending and supplementing the Circular No.66/2009/TT-BTC, of March 30, 2009 of the Ministry of Finance stipulating the regime on collection, remittance, management and use of fees on passports, visas and papers on entry, exit, transit and residence in Vietnam as follows:
To amend and supplement clause 1, clause 2, clause 4 and clause 6 section II of Annex on table of fees on passports, visas and papers on entry, exit, transit and residence in Vietnam promulgated together with the Circular No.66/2009/TT-BTC, March 30, 2009 of the Ministry of Finance with clause 1, clause 2, clause 3, clause 4 as follows:
|Type of fees||Fee rate|
|1||Single-entry visas||USD 45|
|a)||Valid for less than 01 month||USD 65|
|b)||Valid for less than 06 months||USD 95|
|c)||Valid for 6 months or more||USD 135|
|3||Transfer of validity of visas or temporary residence from expired passports to new passports||USD 15|
|4||Temporary residence cards:|
|a)||Valid for up to 1 year||USD 80|
|b)||Valid for between over 1 year and 2 years||USD 100|
|c)||Valid for between over 2 year and 3 years||
1. This Circular takes effect on January 01, 2013.
2. The other content relating to fees on passports, visas and papers on entry, exit, transit and residence in Vietnam not mentioned in this Circular shall be implemented under provisions in the Circular No.66/2009/TT-BTC, of March 30, 2009 of the Ministry of Finance stipulating the regime on collection, remittance, management and use of fees on passports, visas and papers on entry, exit, transit and residence in Vietnam.
3. Organizations, individuals subject to pay fees and relevant agencies shall implement this Circular. In the course of implementation, any arising problems should be reported to the Ministry of Finance for consideration and settlement.
|FOR THE MINISTER OF FINANCE
VICE MINISTERVu Thi Mai
LEGITIMATE APPROVAL LETTER
Visa Approval Letter is a letter issued and confirmed by Vietnam Immigration Department. By showing the approval letter at Vietnam Airports upon arrival, travellers can pick up Visa and get visa stamped on their passports. At the airport, the corresponding authority will verify the details on the approval letter based on your passport and travel documents. As long as you make sure you input the correct details when applying, you will surely be granted entry upon arrival in Vietnam with the approval letter. Without the approval letter, travellers CAN NOT check in the international flights to Vietnam.
Application Guidelines for Vietnam Visa Approval Letters:
1. Step 1: Access our main website at www.vietnamimmigration.hk
2. Fill all required information for online application form
3. Make online secured payment by Paypal / Credit Card for service fee from $15/person
4. Receive the approval letter via email ( after 2 working days for normal processing & 1 day/ 4 hours/ 1 hour for super urgent processing ).
5. Show your approval letter to check in your international flight and get Visa Stamped at Vietnam Airports upon arrival.
To get more details about the Legitimate Approval Letter, please refer to document explanation below:
- Number 1: Your Visa reference number in this list of Vietnam Immigration Department. This number and all information provided by you will be transmitted to secure system of Customs Clearance at Vietnam Airports.
- Number 2: Name of agent doing all paper work for you to submit your Visa Application to Vietnam Immigration Department for processing your Visa Approval letter.
- Number 3: Type of Visa (Single/Multiple) and time that you are permitted to stay in Vietnam (1 month or 3 months).
- Number 4: Your information provided when filling in the online application form on the website.
- Number 5: A copy of this document will be sent to Immigration Checking – Point for your Customs Clearance when you arrive Vietnam Airports.
- Number 6: Official Stamp of Vietnam Government and signature of Person in Charge from Vietnam Immigration Department for your Visa Confirmation.
VISA PROCEDURE AT VIETNAM AIRPORTS:
When you arrive Vietnam, inside the airports, there is a Landing Visa Counter (cấp visa tai chổ), in font of the check-in point counter, you have to prepare required documents to get visa stamp: your original passport ( valid for at least 6 months and left pages ), 2 ( 4×6 cm) passport photos, entry/ exit form ( you can DOWNLOAD HERE and cash in USD:
- 1 month & 3 months single entry: $ 45.00
- 1 month multiple entries: $ 65.00
- 3 months to less than 6 months multiple entries: $ 95.00
- and other types is: $ 135.00
Vietnam Customs Clearance Officers will arrange Visa Stamp at the arrival airport for clients enter Vietnam by plane. If you do NOT enter Vietnam by plane, you should contact the nearest Vietnam Embassy to get visa.
The most important thing is that you bring up the Vietnam Visa Approval Letter when you enter Vietnam. Without this letter you cannot aboard the airplane and get visa when you arrive Vietnam.
Normally, it takes around 15-30 minutes to get the visa stamped at Vietnam airports upon arrival.
The Visa Counter at Vietnam airports are 24/7 open. So if you already have the approval letter, you can still pick up your visa at Vietnam airports at weekend.
Any request you need, please call our hotline 24/7: +84.989.932.292
Vietnam Visa Team – www.vietnamimmigration.hk